- 2 bunches asparagus
- 3 eggs soft boiled eggs (5-minute boil)
- 1 cup of capers roughly chopped
- 1/2 bunch of flat leaf parsley roughly chopped
- Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Cut two inches off the bottom of the bunch of asparagus (this is the tough woody part).
- Place the Asparagus across the grill bars.
- Whilst they are dry roasting make the egg dressing.
- Break the boiled eggs open with a potato masher.
- Throw in the capers and parsley then drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Gently stir together without whipping the dressing.
The finished mixture should be a chunky and textured dressing