- 12 large green prawns
- 6 full slices Prosciutto
- 12 large leaves of sage
- Peel the shell of the prawns, leaving the head and tail attached.
- Deveined and rinse under cold water.
- Take the six slices prosciutto and slice each piece in half (length ways).
- Lay on the kitchen bench with plenty of space between each half slice.
- Place a green king prawn on each prosciutto strip.
- Place the sage on the prawn and then proceed to wrap the prawns & sage tightly with the prosciutto.
- Once wrapped, place the prawns in the fridge until required.
- Before cooking, spray olive oil lightly across the hotplate. Ensure the hotplate is a low to medium heat.
- Cook prawns until golden brown and crispy or, 3 minutes on either side.