- Main dish
- 8 garfish or 4 king George, scaled and gutted
- Dipping sauce
- 1 tsp crushed coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup white rice vinegar
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoon palm sugar
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 cup of coarsely chopped coriander
- Preheat your bbq on high and place the fish onto it.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side
- Place onto a preheated serving platter and cover with tin foil
- Let rest for 3-4 minutes.
- For the dipping sauce put all the ingredients in a small bowl and whisking until the sugar dissolves.
- Drizzle with the marinate and serve.