BBQ Pumpkin Beetroot Salad | BeefEater Australia
- 200g pumpkin, sliced
- 6 beetroot peeled cut into wedges
- 10ml olive oil
- 60g Persian fetta, diced
- 60g pinenuts, toasted
- 100g baby spinach
- 20g whole grain mustard
- 40ml white wine vinegar
- 120ml virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Turn BBQ on to high to heat up then turn to three quarters ready to grill.
- Prepare pumpkin and beetroot by drizzling with olive oil, salt and pepper. Grill on both sides until caramelised and place in a roasting tray.
- Turn middle burners off underneath the vegetables and let cook for 15 – 20 minutes or until tender.
- In a bowl combine the mustard, olive oil and white wine vinegar. Set aside.
- In another bowl add the fetta, spinach and pinenuts.
- When your pumpkin adn beetroot are ready, add to the 2nd bowl and drizzle with the dressing.
- Serve at once with your favourite roast or BBQ dish.