Chili and Garlic beef steaks | Beefeater Australia
- ¼ cup of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of smoked paprika
- 1teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of chili powder
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon of onion powder
- 1 tablespoon of dried oregano
- 4 beef steaks (rib eye on the bone, sirloin or rump)
- To make the rub, place all ingredients except for meat into a food processor (or mortar) and process into a powder.
- Massage rub into the meat and let it stand for 10-20 minutes.
- Preheat BeefEater® BBQ and cook meat on medium heat until it is cooked to your liking (approx. 3 mins on each side for medium rare).
- Rest meat for 5-10 minutes before serving.