Chocolate and macadamia nut brownies
- 125g unsalted butter
- 100g dark chocolate
- 220g caster sugar
- ½ cup (125ml) hot water
- 3 teaspoons espresso coffee
- 40g cocoa powder
- 45g plain flour
- 85g self raising flour
- 100g macadamia nuts, crushed
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Heat BeefEater® BBQ to 150°C.
- Combine butter, chocolate, sugar, coffee, hot water in heatproof bowl.
- Place bowl over saucepan of simmering water and stir until sugar dissolves.
- Remove bowl from pan and stir through cocoa, both flours and macadamia nuts.
- Whisk to smooth mixture.
- Allow mixture to cool slightly then stir through egg.
- Line BeefEater® BUGG® Baking Tray with BeefEater® BUGG® Teflon Liner and pour brownie mixture in.
- Bake with lid closed on BeefEater® BBQ for approximately 25 minutes or until a skewer inserted into brownies comes out clean.
- Once cool, cut and serve.