Seafood & Vegetable Skewers | BeefEater Australia
- 2-3 salmon fillets
- 1 red onion cut into wedges
- 1 capsicum cut into cubes
- 1 teaspoon chopped thyme
- 1 chopped garlic clove
- Smoked paprika to taste
- 2 tablespoons of ghee
- Olive oil and lemon juice
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
- Soak some bamboo skewers in water for 10 miunites - this avoids burning.
- Marinate the seafood and vegetables in the chopped garlic, thyme, and smoked paprika.
- Thread seafood and vegetables onto skewers
- Heat BeefEater® BBQ to high heat.
- Place onto the preheated BBQ and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Remove sprinkle with olive oil and lemon juice, season with salt and pepper and serve.