Spicy Mango Pork Chops | BeefEater Australia
- 2 tablespoons of Curry Powder
- 1 cup Mango Chutney
- ¼ of a pineapple peeled
- ½ bunch coriander washed
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 8 tablespoons of olive oil
- 6 pork chops
- To make the paste, place all ingredients except for meat into a food processor (or mortar) and process into a paste.
- Massage paste into the meat and let it stand for 10-20 minutes, or overnight for a deeper flavour.
- Preheat BeefEater® BBQ and cook meat on medium heat until it is cooked through (approx. 10 mins on each side).
- Rest meat for 5-10 minutes before serving.