Zesty rosemary (or thyme) Lamb Cutlets | Beefeater Australia
- 3 tablespoons of finely chopped rosemary (or thyme) leafs
- 2 tablespoons of garlic powder
- Zest of 1 orange
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of ground black pepper
- 8 Lamb cutlets
- To make the rub, place all ingredients except for meat into a food processor (or mortar) and process into a powder.
- Massage rub into the meat and let it stand for 10-20 minutes.
- Preheat BeefEater® BBQ and cook meat on medium heat until it is cooked to your liking (approx. 3 mins on each side for medium rare).
- Rest meat for 5-10 minutes before serving.